1. What we collect
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, email address, postal or other physical address, other contact information, title, occupation, industry, personal interests, and other information when needed to provide a service or product or carry out a transaction you have requested.
2. Internal record keeping
We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Websoft Consultancy do not transfer or share your information except as provided below:
We may also send your personal information to other companies or people if,
- We have users’ consent to share the information.
- We may share user’s personally identifiable information with our resellers and partners, so that such resellers and partners may use such information to market Websoft Consultancy’s products and services, and to market their own products and services. We may engage certain trusted third parties to perform function and provide services to us, including without limitation, hosting and management services, customer relationship services, database storage and management services, fulfilling orders, sending email, processing credit card payments or other functions necessary to our business; and Websoft Consultancy may share your personally identifiable information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain confidentiality of your data.
- We may also reveal a user’s identity or relevant information if Websoft Consultancy knows or believes that user is harming or interfering with other our users, anyone else, or violating the Agreement or infringing any of the Websoft Consultancy’s legal rights.
- Websoft Consultancy may also reveal user’s personal information when required to do so by law, or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a court order or subpoena, to cooperate with investigations by law enforcement or regulatory authorities or to participate or cooperate with a judicial proceeding, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our websites; to protect the property and rights of Websoft Consultancy or a third party, the safety of the public or any person; to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
- In the event of a merger, consolidation or reorganization involving Websoft Consultancy, acquisition of Websoft Consultancy by another company, or other similar transaction, your personal information will, in most instances, be transferred to the control of the third party that is part of that transaction
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
6. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.